Lifestyle | Fashion | Food | Travel | New York
Two sisters checking off their bucket list.
Shirley and Felisa call Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, & Washington, DC home and now as they both move to New York City, they're keen on making the Big Apple feel like home.
Shirley is a banker on Wall Street by day and a blogger on main street by night. As a young professional in the corporate world, Shirley navigates the world of NYC's eats, spas and travels, as well as destinations beyond while sharing easily replicable 9-to-5 outfit tips.
Felisa is a graduate student at Columbia University who took a gap year and traveled around Asia (#FelisagoestoSEA). As a self-proclaimed foodie, Felisa lives to eat and will not hesitate to try exotic dishes from around the world. Follow along as she explores NYC outside of the classroom.
Our 2017 Bucket List:
- Visit New York's best summer beer gardens
- Taste through New York's local eats
- See the ancient ruins in Greece
- Bike journey through all New York five boroughs
- Swim with whale sharks in Cebu, Philippines
- Bathe in the Blue Lagoon, Iceland
- Visit elephant sanctuary in Thailand
- Go Skydiving at 10,000 feet
- Climb the 5,000 steps of Adam's Peak in Sri Lanka
- Add to this bucket list!